Thursday 22 December 2011

Lactofree spreadable butter


22. December

Wooohoo, Lactofree have just launched a new product, Lactofree spreadable butter, and I was so happy when I got my first packs that I almost cried of happiness and had a little dance at home. This might be very weird for some people, but when you are as big a foodie as me and have been missing butter so much, this is like winning the lottery.
And I am so amazed by this products, because at first I was a little disappointed in it not being real butter and spreadable, because it isn't normally as good in baking, but I found that this firm up more than normal spreadable, which makes it perfect for things like cookies where it needs to hold the shape.
Of course you still have the option of making your own butter, but it is nice to just be able to buy and spread you bread without having to put a lot of physical work into it.

I already have some recipes where I have used Spreadable, and I have some more to come, but for now, have a look at these.

Chocolate Peanut Crunch Squares

Spiced Christmas cookies

Minced puff swirl

Oat truffles

Nut-Mushroom roast

Get more information on www.lactofree.co.uk

 

Please sign up and leave me a message, that would really make my day.

 

1 comment:

  1. finally butter :) i have been on a lacto free m&s butter but cant bake with it but this new won thats coming out i can so i will be switching to it sorry m&s but i bake alot i need a butter that can do that :D

    ReplyDelete