Saturday 9 April 2011

Lactofree


If you haven’t heard of Lactofree and you are lactose intolerance and live in the UK, this will make a big difference to your life.( If you are not living in the UK most countries have a similar product, see below).
Lactofree is real milk that has been added lactase enzyme that makes the lactose clump up which makes it possible to sift away 99.95% of the Lactose in the Milk, so you are getting the taste and nutrients of real milk but without the lactose.
It was so amazing for me to find this product, especially because I seem to have somewhat of an intolerance to soymilk as well, so this meant that I could have milk in my tea, on cereal, yes well everything where you normally have milk.
Besides the milk (semi-skimmed and Whole), Lactofree also have a semi hard and soft white cheese, small yogurts with strawberry and raspberry and are now also making small portion packs of milk.
They did also use to do a natural yogurt that I really miss, but suppose you can always hope they will bring it back one day.
For more information visit www.lactofree.co.uk where you can also find you’re nearest stockist.
Other countries:
Denmark, Sweden Arla, Sweden Valio, Norway, Canada please let me know if you know of other countries and  companys that does a lactose free range and I will put it on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment