Friday 15 April 2011

Booja Booja Chocolate for Chocolate lovers

When I lived in Denmark, the best thing I could ever think of eating was the champagne truffles from the sweetest little chocolate shop called PB Chocolates in city centre, where not only where all the chocolates amazing the staff in that little shop where some of the sweetest sales staff I have ever meet, they were always up for a chat about chocolate and talked so passionately about it. I often think of this little shop and about the amazing champagne truffles that I no longer can have, and it still makes me smile.


Accidently emptied it before I had a change to take a picture

But lucky me, there is actually a company called Booja Booja that makes dairy free champagne truffles and I literally felt like I had won the lottery first time I saw these on a shelf. The company seems to put so much heart behind the ingredients and products, and  you can certainly taste it in every bite.
On top of being dairy free, they are also gluten free, cholesterol free, vegan, GMO free and organic, and they certainly hold their own against any fine chocolate truffle on the market.
So far I have tried the Champagne truffles and Cognac banana truffles that I can highly recommend, but are defiantly going to try all the other flavours as well.


If you are still looking for an Easter egg for someone this Easter, why not give them one of Booja Booja’s hand painted Easter eggs. I have definatly put a few on my wish list that's for sure.

For more information about Booja Booja chocolate truffles see here

No comments:

Post a Comment