Tuesday 12 April 2011

Chocolate I would recommend

I love chocolate so much, and milk chocolate is probably one of the things I miss the most in my lactose free diet, but luckily there are some good dark chocolates out there to eat or use to make scrumptious treats with.
These are the chocolates I normally buy that I have found so far.



My absolute favourite is Willie Harcourt-Cooze chocolate, and if you haven’t tried his chocolate you need to try it, he is so passionate about his chocolate and it really comes through in the taste.
He does two different products his Willie’s Supreme Cacao that is 100% pure cacao, mostly used for cooking, and Wille’s Delectable Cacao that is bars ranging between 69%-72% cacao, and these you can use for both cooking but also for eating, and they  taste absolutely amazing, melt in your mouth smooth with the most different adventures tastes.
The bars only contain cacao and raw cane sugar, so no soy or bad things. 
For more information visit www.williescacao.com


The other chocolate I use a lot in cooking, it is a bit cheaper for when I make cakes or other things where the type of chocolate doesn’t make a big different in taste, is Waitrose’s own continental  plain chocolate that is 72%, it taste good and is great for cooking.
It does however contain soya, but it seems like there isn’t a lot of chocolates out there that doesn’t contain soya.
For more information click here

No comments:

Post a Comment