Friday 10 June 2011

Spicy dip

This Mexican inspired cream cheese dip is one of my all time favourites, I actually have to restrain myself in not making it to often as once I have made it, it is very difficult to leave it alone.

Besides being the perfect thing on a sunny day with some tortilla chips and a cold corona, it is one of the easiest things to make.
I have one of those fancy blenders called a magic bullet, that I absolutely could not live without and almost use every day, it is very good for blending smaller portions so makes it easier with this dip, but you can use any blender really.


Spicy dip
200g lactofree soft white cheese
1 handful Parsley or Cilantro
1-2 teaspoons chipotle paste (discovery range in most supermarkets)
1-2 garlic cloves pressed
juice of ½ a lemon
salt and pepper

Method:
Throw all the ingredients except for Parsley/Cilantro in a blender and mix until smooth. Add salt and pepper and more lemon juice to taste, and then add Parsley/Cilantro and pulls a few times in the blender till you get wanted consistency. 


Enjoy and have a lovely weekend.


If you are finding my blog useful, please sign up and show your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment