Sunday 13 December 2015

The Vegan Kind Christmas Selection Box.


Now I am not a vegan, but since I am lactose intolerant and vegan chocolate essentially is dairy free chocolate, I immediately ordered one of these for my self to indulge in around christmas,  when I saw Gemma from the blog www.hellogemma.com talk about The Vegan Kind’s Christmas Selection Box on Twitter.

I had been buying so many different christmas chocolates for my husband, friends and visitors, that I was literally considering taking the consequence and eating some as the temptations was just starting to become to great. I just wanted chocolate that was like the christmas chocolate I was buying for others. So this box made me so Happy!

Now I haven’t tasted them, except having a piece of the Vego mini bar, which was like a hazelnut/nutella/chocolate bar all wrapped into one, pure heaven! But I sort of wanted to get this post up as soon as possible, if you where looking for some dairy free chocolate for christmas.

The selection box is now out of stock at vegan kind, but I am sure you will be able to find some of these chocolates on other websites or some health food shops.

The box contained:
1 x Vego Mini Bar
1 x Ichoc Choco Cookie Bar
1 x Sarelle Bar
1 x Almighty Foods Mindful Mylk Bar
1 x Vivani Mini White Chocolate Nougat Crisp Bar

The box was £11 including shipping, so a really good deal I think and a great way to try new chocolates you might not have known was dairy free.

Watch Gemmas youtube video on the box Here, for a better review on the products, from someone who has actually tasted all the bars.


For more information on The Vegan Kind monthly subscription boxes, visit www.thevegankind.com

No comments:

Post a Comment