Thursday 3 December 2015

Hotel Chocolat Dark Advent Calendar


This year I was determined to get me and my husband a great chocolate advent calendar. But since I am lactose intolerant and I don’t like a lot of the milk free “milk” chocolate once that are out there, I decided to go hunting for a great dark chocolate advent calendar.

I only seemed to be able to find two that was dark chocolate and dairy free this year.

First one is the Montezumas dark chocolate advent calendar that is vegan and 73% cocoa.

and the other is Hotel Chocolat dark chocolate advent calendar that is also suitable for vegetarians and vegans.

I ended up choosing the one from Hotel Chocolat as I was getting the Truffles for Two as a present and decided to get the dark for me and the milk version for my husband.
And this was definitely a great choice, as the chocolate is not overly bitter and the consistency is smooth and simply melts in your mouth.

My husband also loves his milk version, not to sugary and has a proper cocoa taste.

So if you haven’t got a chocolate advent calendar this year or are already thinking of which one to get of next year, this is definitely one to consider.

No comments:

Post a Comment