Wednesday 26 September 2012

My Pizza dinner


 
News update: Basilico no longer offer the lactofree cheese as an option, unfortunately.

This was my dinner last night, I tried out one of the new pizzas from www.basilico.co.uk , that has put 2 of their pizzas on the menu with the option of ordering it with Lactofree chese.

I decided to try out the Margherita, because I am of the opinion, that if a restaurant can get the simple dishes right, they are an excellent restaurant, and I was defiantly not disappointed. This pizza literally took me back to my childhood, where we had an Italian pizza place nearby, and on special occasions we would get a pizza from there. I would always order the Margherita and the pizza I got from Basilico tasted just like the one I got when I was a young.

The base of the pizza was thin and crispy, the sauce tasted of ripe tomatoes and the cheese had melted perfectly and was not overpowering. I will defiantly be ordering more pizzas in the future.
Have you tried the new pizza? let me know what you thought in the comments below.

3 comments:

  1. NIST International School10 October 2012 at 06:31

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete